SMBZ-DS is a DS recreation of a one-on-one fighting game made by Zethros, named SMBZ-G, both of which are fangames of the Super Mario Bros. Z animated Flash series from Newgrounds by Alvin-Earthworm.
this is a DS recreation of a one-on-one fighting game made by Zethros, named "SMBZ-G", which in turn both are fangames of the "Super Mario Bros. Z" animated Flash series from Newgrounds by Alvin-Earthworm. this was made using my own fork of MicroLua DS (as of v0.4, now using a C++ library i...
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
* New stage: doomship_outside (from Episode 8, when the plane is nearing Bowser's Doomship)
* You can no longer attack during the initial Ready countdown
* Made attack input more responsive for pressing repeatedly or right before countdown ends
* Fixed bug where player would still have guarding sprite frame when hurt
* Nerfed CPU player difficulty (added delay before attacking, no more spamming)
* Added from SMBZ-G: Player that connects a hit is drawn to the front, and the victim is drawn to the back
* Fixed a tiny pixel in Mario's hurt sprite
* Fixed Mario's "Hammer Meteor Smash" move (Z air) to be un-guardable (the AI was reacting to it being un-guardable even though it wasn't)
* Fixed some spritesheet issues on Sonic's spindash and bounce animations
* Fixed some frame drops and the aforementioned random crashes (as it turns out, it was the custom WAV player I implemented)
Known issues: None so far