Search results

1. NotImpLife

New DS Homebrew ROMs

Thank you for publishing it! Glad you like it! :) For completeness reasons, I would like to draw attention to some outdated information in the FSPDS wiki page. The last paragraph of the user guide section talks about an issue that has been already fixed in 0.2.0 (if you keep flipnote paused...
  2. NotImpLife

New DS Homebrew ROMs

Hello GameBrew, I'm coming with some new updates for my DS homebrews. d-Elusion 0.3 now supports saving the unlocked levels to flashcard so you don't have to replay everything from the beginning every time you start the game when running in emulator, save mode is disabled and all of the...
  3. NotImpLife

New DS Homebrew ROMs

Wow, that's great! Many many thanks, especially for taking your time to test some flipnotes on FSPDS! Wish you all the best!
  4. NotImpLife

New DS Homebrew ROMs

Hello! I propose the following homebrews to be added to the wiki: FSPDS v0.1 Plays DSi Flipnote Studio .ppm files on the DS Phat/Lite directly from the flashcard. Playing sound is still work in progress. Project page (github) Download d-Elusion A game in which you drive a kitten on the...